- Start Process Journal in a format of your choosing, preferably a Word Document. Use the Process Journal to record your research, challenges, and successes. In your Process Journal include:
- A plan of action-what are your next steps?
- Solidify your inquiry question-what is your question?
- Determine your own criteria-How do you know that you have been successful?-you should have between 3 and 4 criteria by which to measure yourself
- Stay in contact with your supervisor and ask for additional help as needed.
- Keep track of the sources you use so that you can include a Bibliography/Works Cited list at the end.
- Be ready for Phase 2 check in by end of November.
Tuesday, 8 November 2016
Starting Phase 2 of Personal Projects
By now, most students should have had a check-in with their personal project supervisor. Now, you should: