i. define a clear goal and global context for the project, based on personal interests
ii. identify prior learning and subject-specific knowledge relevant to the project
iii. demonstrate research skills
To complete this part of your Personal Project use your Process Journal to:
1. Brainstorm your interests, passions, and ideas. Review the goal setting powerpoint shown in your Careers 10 class
2. Conduct necessary research-you may need to visit websites, conduct interviews, create surveys, and do experiments- click here for a list of JH staff who might help you!
3. Identify what you already know and what you still need to find out
4. Use this example chart to identify a global context for your project
5. Clearly state a goal for your project in your report
A: Investigating Form Due October 18/19
Criterion A: Investigating Rubric
Contact us using the sidebar at right if you have questions or concerns.